6 large potatoes, peeled and diced
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon salt
1. Cover peeled and diced potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
2. Drain the potatoes and return to the pan.
3. Add the butter in chunks and the salt
4. Using the beaters of the hand mixer gently mash down the potatoes to begin the mashing.
5. Add the milk – maybe not all of it. I usually add a splash of milk, then using the hand mixer whip the potatoes and if they seem a little too dry add a little more milk.